Matthews 1812 House Sugar Free Assorted Hand Rolled Milk, Dark, White Chocolate Truffles

Small batch gourmet treats… taste our family traditions
Free Ground Shipping for orders $40+ in October.

Assorted Sugar Free Chocolate Truffles

24 Pieces in a White Gift Box

Hand Rolled Sugar Free Chocolates!

"I have purchased sugar free candy for my mother from all over the US and Europe. She says your sugar free truffles are the best!" -D.L., Morgantown, WV

**This Item Requires Expedited Shipping w/ Ice so that it will not arrive melted**

Soft chocolate centers are hand rolled then dipped in dark, milk, or white chocolate. We offer an assortment that may include caramel, raspberry, cappuccino, Kahlua, dark chocolate and milk chocolate flavors. Made with Maltitol, they are the best sugar free truffles we have ever tasted! These are our best selling sugar free chocolate.

Gourmet Sugar Free Truffles come packaged in a white gift box with our gold label on top. They make a superb sugar free gift for a diabetic or anyone watching their sugar carbs. 24 Pieces, approx. 11 oz.

Note: This item may require additional/expedited shipping charges during warmer weather.


Sugar Free Truffles: 

Sugar-free Milk Chocolate (Maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk and whey proteins, inulin, polydextrose, milk fat (butter), soya lecithin, pure vanilla and other natural flavor, vanillin (artificial flavor), sucralose), Sugar-free Dark Chocolate (Maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), soya lecithin, pure vanilla and vanillin (artificial flavor)), Sugar-free White Chocolate (Maltitol, hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel, palm), calcium carbonate, dietary fiber, (polydextrose), milk fat, calcium caseinate (milk), glyceryl-lacto esters of fatty acids, soya lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavors, natural vanilla extract), Cream (contains less than 0.5% of: carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, polysorbate 80), Maltitol Syrup, Pure Vanilla Extract, Instant Coffee, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin (emulsifier), Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).

Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy. May contain Artificial Colors FD&C Red #40, Blue #1, Yellow #5, and Yellow #6.

About our sugar free products...Maltitol is used as a sweetener in our products and is derived from corn. It may be useful in your diet on the advice of a physician.

Nutritional Information: Serv. Size: 2 pc. (28g), Servings: 12, Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars  0g, Sugar Alc. 7g, Protein 1 g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.